Reynolds Hurleys are a synthetic hurley made from a blend of composite materials that are perfectly matched for North American weather.
- Looks and feels like a traditional ash hurley, without the downsides that come with an ash hurl in the North American climate
- Store these hurleys anywhere – in the trunk of your car, outside on your lawn, the sticks won’t be compromised as they are unaffected by weather
- Gain a competitive edge with a consistent stick. If you break a hurley, pick up another one and it’s just like the one you broke
- Saves you money! Get all the benefits of an ash hurl without having to treat the hurley with linseed oil on a regular basis
- Ready to use once it arrives – already gripped
- Manufactured using the most up to date composite technology available on the market
- Improved strength and durability when compared with a traditional ash hurley
- Safe breakage, no splinters, breaks on intense impact in a safe way, complying with GAA regulations
- Play your best in any weather – performs just as good in warm, cold, wet, and dry conditions
- Recommended by Current Hurler of the Year Seamus Callanan, Kilkenny Star Richie Hogan, and former Antrim Captain Neil McManus
Please Note: Sliotar (ball) is not included.
There are no reviews yet.