Wondering what size hurling helmet you need? If you’re buying a Mycro Helmet, the recommended measurement sizes are as follows:
Mycro Hurling Helmet Size Guide
Extra extra small: 3-4 years (47cm)
Extra small: 4-5 years (49cm)
Small: 6-10 years (51cm)
Medium: 11-17 years (53cm)
Large: 18+ (56cm)
Extra large: 18+ (59cm)
* These sizes are a guideline, individuals may vary between sizes. *
How To Measure Your Head For A Hurling Helmet
Here are directions you can follow to measure for a hurling helmet:
- Using measuring tape, start 1 inch above your eyebrows and bring the tape around the circumference of your head. Like this:
- If you don’t have measuring tape, you can wrap a piece of string, as shown above, then measure the length of the string on a flat surface alongside a ruler.
- Ensure that the measuring tape (or string) is level all the way round.
- The measuring tape should be comfortably snug around your head, but not too tight. The padding on helmets does relax and expand with consistent use, which makes the helmet looser over time.
- Take note of the circumference of your head, and compare it to the table above.
Choose Your Hurling Helmet Style
- Hurling Helmet Azzurri HXM$80.00
- Hurling Helmet Mycro | Yellow & Black Two Tone$95.00
- Hurling Helmet Mycro | Solid Green$95.00
- Hurling Helmet Mycro | Solid Red$95.00
- Hurling Helmet Mycro | Solid Yellow$95.00
- Hurling Helmet Mycro | Solid Blue$95.00
- Hurling Helmet Mycro | Solid Black$95.00
- Hurling Helmet Mycro | Yellow & Blue Faded$95.00
- Hurling Helmet Mycro | Pink & White Faded$95.00