Join us for beginner indoor hurling lessons at the University of Toronto! Be sure to click “Send your booking” below to reserve your spot!
Free for UofT students
Around $17 for non-UofT students
The following are rules and regulations of Hart House Fitness Centre outlined by U of T:
- All U of T students must present a valid T-card upon entry at the Fitness Centre Reception
- Any non-members must be sponsored by a Hart House member and are required to pay a guest fee at the Hub prior to checking in at the Fitness Centre Reception
- All participants must be in proper gym wear, including non-marking footwear
- Spectators are not permitted at any time – only those participating in the event will be permitted to enter the Fitness Centre
- All coats and bags are to be checked into day lockers and not taken to the Lower Gym (locks are not provided.)
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the Fitness Centre
Be sure to click “Send your booking” below to reserve your spot!